Friday, October 11, 2013

5 Pins to Pine For

I make no bones about the fact that I loved my granite countertops and deep sink and beautiful backsplash in our previous house.  I try not to bring it up too often because I don't want Jeff to feel bad, but it was tough moving out of that house and into one that was less finished.

But, we have a different vision for our current kitchen.  Instead of going with white cabinets, we're exploring our options for gray cabinets.  If I had my druthers, we'd have the gray cabinets, white subway tile backsplash, a nice granite countertop, and stainless steel appliances.  It would look sharp, crisp, and updated.

So I did what I do best and I took to Pinterest for a few inspiration pictures.  The best thing about a handy husband is that these can become a reality for us at a fraction of the cost we'd have to pay the pros--no dream is too big! 

{via}
I love the use of teal and cream in the cabinets and the white tile backsplash.


{via}
In addition to the color, I'm really enjoying the wood floor and the tall, glass front cabinets.

{via}
My favorite part about this bar seating are is the use of the gray table agains the white trimmed counter.  Also loving the dark coffered ceiling in the background! 

{via}
I love these brackets and love the nailhead trim look for a polished look.

{via}
Definitely the most simple of the pictures, but there is something about the clean lines and simple hardware that makes this one appealing.

And while I need another magazine like a I need a hole the head, I'm looking forward to picking this guy up Friday night and camping out on the couch to read it cover to cover! 


Happy Weekend! 




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...