Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY Valentines

Oh Pinterest, how I love thee.  You give me endless inspiration on everything from home decor to what I should make for dinner.  And holiday decor is no different.

Last year I made J's valentine card using a little bit of elementary quilling.  This year I'm attempting to get my Valentine's Day plans in order a little bit earlier than the day of so I can share with you the crafty.  So I've been perusing Pinterest and I've come up with a few ideas.


This printout shows you how to make a pop up card.  Unfortunately the link to this took me a to a tumblr without any accreditation, so I apologize if this is your project! 


I love this idea and the directions look pretty straightforward considering they aren't in English!

And for another heart garland idea, this comes from the Silhouette blog. (I'm DYING for one of these machines now that I've seen the uses everywhere!)


Super cute and I love the simplicity of this!

What are your plans for decorating for Valentine's Day?  Or do you prefer to ignore the day altogether?


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...