Monday, January 28, 2013

A Sweet Treat: Peppermint Patty Brownies


Oh, sweet chocolatey goodness! Lately, I've had the worst chocolate cravings.  I'm normally a salty girl, both in personality and my snack preference, but when I saw this idea on Two Twenty One, the sweet tooth stars aligned and I had to have them!  The fact that they are super easy to make also makes this recipe a winner.

Step 1: purchase brownie mix and peppermint patties.
(I chose the heart shaped ones for Valentine's Day)

Step 2: make brownies according to directions
(I used the 9 x 13 pan so I could fit more patties in the batch)

Step 3: as soon as brownies are done baking, insert peppermint patties

Step 4: slice up and enjoy with a glass of cold milk! 
(Or hot coffee if that's more your style)

Unfortunately I also made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies so keep your fingers crossed that J and I don't turn into diabetics from the sugar overload!

Happy Monday! 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...