Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Finished Product

Be warned, this post is going to be 99% pictures and 1% narrative.  

Before putting the house up for sale, our realtor brought in a photographer and had professional pictures taken of the house.  Having done a ton of scouting on the MLS website, I can tell you that there are some pretty jenky pictures out there of homes.  And I truly feel that the pictures below represent our house so accurately.  So let's get started!













 I'll miss this view!

As I mentioned, we've already had several showings in the one week the house has been on the market and we've began our search for our next home.  Don't worry, we'll be taking you along for the ride!





3 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

And why are you moving? THE HOUSE IS GORGEOUS!

Leah said...

Everything looks amazing!! Love it! You guys have done a great job! I need more exclamation points...hehe. :)

Melissa said...

I'm definitely sad about leaving all of the hard work J has done. (I just decorate!) But I'm trying not to be too difficult about it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...