Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Will Return...






To those who so kindly come by the blog each day, my apologies for the missing posts.  J and I are heading out of town this weekend (like, tonight) to visit some friends and we both have been working hard to get our day jobs locked down before we depart.  Hence the lack of blogging, tweeting, Facebooking ,etc.  And for anyone who things they can swing by the house while we're gone...let me remind you that we have one sick alarm system and our neighbors aren't afraid to spook would-be robbers.


I'll be back on Tuesday (since Monday is a holiday) and I hope you all enjoy your weekend.  For anyone feeling crafty, check out thisthis, and this for things you can make fairly easily.  Oh, and this is to die for.


Happy Memorial Day, see you folks later!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...