Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday Wish List: Mother's Day Edition

total momma's girl since 1984

I'll spare you the sappy post that will arrive on Mother's Day, but when it comes to my mom and I, we're pretty tight.  We've been through a lot of ups and downs together and she's always on hand to answer my questions when it comes to living with a guy.  Because lemme tell ya, there are a few things that even I wasn't prepared for.

Mother's Day is coming up in two very short weeks.  Well, less than two weeks actually.  Are you ready?  If not, here's a couple of ideas to spark your gift buying:

please excuse the poor picture quality from Tiffany's site...
I love this necklace.  Sure, there are plenty of options that say "mom" but this piece is classic, trendy, and timeless.  Can you be timeless and trendy at the same time?  We'll say yes.

Is your mom a reader? Maybe not quite iPad savvy, but would like a little something from the 21st century?  Get her a Kindle Fire.  She'll get her books, her magazines and the ability to peruse the interwebs. Win Win Win.


Every mom I know loves to be pampered.  Among all of the options, L'Occitane has this great sample set of hand cream, eye cream, and shower gel.  I love their products and they always smell so great.


But no matter what you buy or make for her, make sure you send her a card at the very least.  Just probably not this one:
agressive, no?

4 comments:

luvvleighb said...

I don't quite want to spend the chunk of money on an ipad yet, so I asked for a kindle fire for my birthday! We'll see if I get it! Fingers crossed :)

Melissa said...

I hear you! I just got a Kindle for Christmas a year ago so I can't justify another one, but I can't quite justify the iPad yet, either! Such a problem to have :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well!

Celeste said...

HAHA that card is crazy! My mom and I are close, and she knows my strange sense of humor, but I think that's a little much even for us :)

Melissa said...

That card IS ridiculous. And I was hoping that by posting people wouldn't think I was crazy, but this is the kind of stuff you can find on Etsy amongst the really cute things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...