Friday, May 4, 2012

Almost Finished

Thursday I was pretty on top of my game.  I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to work early, but not before I cleaned the spare bedroom AND made sure the bathroom was free of one flat iron and a basket full of products (this is no small feat since I treat the spare bedroom as my personal walk in closet).  


I accomplished a lot at work, brought some work home and knocked that out, did laundry and even started this project that I've had my eye on since last Friday when J and I went to Jo-Ann's to get some fabric.  So imagine my disappointment when, nearing the end of a super productive day, I couldn't finish said project.  Why you ask?  Because I was about 30 thumb tacks short.  But here's a little taste of what I'm working on:

I PROMISE this project will be complete by Monday since I have to visit Staples for tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited.

In the meantime, I hope you have a great weekend.   You can find me here or follow me on Instagram: @mbarnd.  And if you need a little laughter for your Friday, I cannot stop watching this:

From here forward, I will refer to you all as "honey boo boo child."  

2 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

It looks SO good.

Melissa said...

Thanks! The tip of my thumb is still numb but I'm eager for the finished product.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...