Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday Wish List: Patio Season

I don't know about you guys, but the spring weather we had in March (record temperatures in the 90s!!) had me seriously wish we had a big patio space with which we could fill with some fun furniture.  And every time J sees a commercial with a shed in it, he gets that longing look in his eyes and says wistfully, "I want a shed."


While we're not quite to the point where we can sell the house, we are thinking about our next move and the suburbs are winning.  The neighbors across the street have become a little thorn in our city dwelling sides to say the least.  They park their cars incredibly too close to everyone else's, the often will park half in the street, half in a parking spot, and often with the wheels facing outward.

And to top it all off, they recently acquired a small yipping dog.  I love small dogs as much as the next girl, but I wouldn't leave all the windows open in my house and leave the new dog for the day just to have it bark for 8 consecutive hours.  

Maybe I was just in the middle of newly cohabiting bliss but I didn't even notice the parking thing until very recently.  And with that came more desires to have that patio in the quiet suburbs.  Long story short, I'm presenting you with some patio furniture options that I am loving and if any of you have patios, you better be out and enjoying them!

This one is by far my favorite.  It's everything I would want in the seating area: 


I love the lanterns on this one!
And if you're looking for something a little more affordable than Pottery Barn, Target has some cute options!
And you can't give Target options without some Smith & Hawken!
I could go on and on!  West Elm, Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel, Room and Board, I die! 

Do you guys have lovely patios that you're decorating?  If so, I'm beyond jealous!  

And look at that, the post is done with 3.5 hours left in the day so, dare I say, I might be back on track with this blogging thing?!


3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm drooling over alll those spaces :) We were just at Target over the weekend loving all their outdoor stuff. We have a nice deck and some hand-me down outdoor furniture, but there are other things we need to spend money on first that are more pressing :( BOO! Hopefully after we get a nice spring day to work around/outside the house- we can revisit the Target section ;)

Melissa said...

They are having such great sales too! Unfortunately my patio is tiny so we make due with two chairs and a bistro table. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys--being an adult stinks when the funds are directed to not fun things!

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I'm obsessed with looking at outdoor spaces lately. Mostly because we don't have any room to do anything cool in our backyard. Blah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...