Monday, April 16, 2012

Gray + Yellow

One of my favorite color combinations that is currently making its way across all of the stores is gray and yellow.  Yet as much as I love it, the Wiz Khalifa song "Black and Yellow" is now running through my head...fantastic.  I'm powering through, though, and will share with you some of my favorite spaces and items that have incorporated this color scheme:








The list could go on and on!  But given that J and I purchased this bedding in "Fog" with our Christmas money, I'm thinking we could add a little yellow to sass it up a bit (or turquoise, or purple, or pink if J would let me...)  And that print above is definitely going on the bedroom gallery wall.  You know, once tax season passes and my cash flow is a bit more giving.

3 comments:

Sailing with bare feet said...

Super cute blog !!
I have a May photo a day challenge coming up!! I hope you join in the fun!!!!
http://sailingwithbarefeet.blogspot.com/2012/04/re-do-may-photo-challenge.html
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bachmeyer-Photography/159347214154880

Krista Lynn said...

I just came across your blog and LOVED this post!! Grey and yellow are my favorite color combo. Anything with pops of yellow really - I love the energy mixed with the calm.

Melissa said...

Thanks for stopping by ladies!

For some reason I am gravitating toward gray and yellow in everything! Even though so many other great colors can go with gray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...