Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wednesday Wish List (a little late)

This week's list is a little late, but I hope you think it's worth it!  I've been wanting to do a post on my favorite online decor shop for a while now but keep getting distracted, so today is the day!


I am a long standing member of Rue La La, Gilt Groupe, Haute Look, Shop It To Me, Beyond the Rack, and even attempted to do the various shoe programs like Shoe Dazzle.  I was even among the first of the Birch Box subscribers back in early 2010.  You name the private designer sale website and I've got a membership.  It's only fitting that I had to sign up for Joss & Main when my friend Sarah sent it over.

Each day, much like the clothing sites mentioned above, Joss & Main adds boutiques by different vendors on everything from home decor, to stationery, small appliances and more!  They even do a "Curator's Collection" boutique where different interior designers pull together pieces that fit the trends they are using now.  Even John Sherry from Young House Love had their own Curator's Collection.


Now, you might already be a member of Gilt and Rue La La so you know that Gilt has Gilt Home, and Rue La La occasionally throws in a home related boutique.  But the kicker of Joss & Main is that there is truly something for every budget.  Which is key when you're renovating a home and looking to pinch your pennies where you can.


So while this isn't my usual bullet pointed list of what I want right now, I'd like to think I'm sharing a valuable piece of online shopping with you.  If you're not already a member, you should be.  And if you're not, leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you an invitation.  If for nothing more than getting ideas for your home.





1 comments:

Tracy said...

oooo awesome thanks for introducing me to this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...