Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Ohio has had a bout of unseasonably warm weather lately and as someone who doesn't particularly care for summer, it's making me a little nervous for what the approaching season has to offer.


That being said, I am loving that the bulbs that I put into the ground last fall are now coming through and starting to bloom!  The above crocuses are just a sample of the blooms that are arriving and I cannot wait to plant more flowers and plants.  And clean out those dried up leaves there.


This weekend was a relaxing one to say the least.  My dad was in town overnight Friday and then Saturday J and I partook in a little St. Patrick's Day date night.  Sunday was nothing but indulging in the spa package that J gave me for my birthday last April.  6 hours of peace and quiet.  No phone, no laundry, and no making the boyfriend sandwiches--hence the reason for today's post lacking a particular theme or craft idea.  


This week we are getting ready to head to DC to visit J's brother and sister in law so I might be a bit scarce, but I'll be back in full force next week.  


In the meantime, I'll be daydreaming of the different flowers I'll be planting in our landscaping.  And figuring out how I'm decorating the house for Easter.


Happy Monday to you all!

1 comments:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Spring has certainly sprung around here too. Enough that we're going to have a huge thunderstorm this afternoon. UGH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...