Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sponsor Feature: Shannon @ Bungalow960

One of the perks of this whole blog business is reaching out to other bloggers and making connections.  This week, we are featuring Shannon from Bungalow960!

Shannon's blog is dedicated to the renovation of a 1924 Bungalow that she is working on with her boyfriend Andy--a topic near and dear to my heart!  Her house is super cute and she's got great taste when it comes to paint colors!  Before I go on, I'll let Shannon tell you a little bit about herself:


Hello! I'm Shannon and I blog over at Bungalow960. I started Bungalow960 as a place to document the happenings in renovations and improvements in the 1924 American Bungalow that I share with my boyfriend and our two cats, but it has morphed into a place where I share snippets of my life. I hope you'll stop by for a visit!  

Be sure to stop by Shannon's blog and check it out, I promise you won't be disappointed!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...