Friday, March 16, 2012

Sponsor Feature: Messy @ 2Messy

It's time for another sponsor feature!  Today we have Messy who blogs over at 2 Messy.  We connected when she became my first follower on bloglovin' and the rest is history!  Here's a few words from Messy herself:




My name is Messy and I am coming up on my 30th birthday in April. My blog is about my life adventures, trying to figure out who I am, what I want and how to get it. I love to do crafty things, laugh until I cry and color with crayons. I have a puppy named Chuck Norris and teach children how to dance for a living. Come help me try and navigate through life without crashing.  


Be sure to visit her blog and stop over at her Etsy Shop where she has a variety of items including pillows and prints!

1 comments:

Messy said...

Awwww.....so sweet! Thanks for the feature Pretty Lady!

Cheers,
Messy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...