Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sponsor Feature: Caitlin & Mara @ From Sea to Shining Port

This week's sponsor feature is Caitlin and Mara who join us from their blog, From Sea to Shining Port.  We started our blogs around the same time last year and Caitlin was kind enough to reach out to me about doing a sponsor swap.  The two best friends co-blog despite living over 3 hours away from each other!  I always love a good play on words, so it's only natural that I love the title of their blog:  Mara lives in SEAttle and Caitlin lives in PORTland.  Get it??


Here's a little bit more about them:


Hi!! We're Mara and Caitlin, and have been best friends for over 15 years. We love blogging about our lives, 160 miles apart! Mara is a newlywed in Seattle, beginning the process of home renovation with the new hubby while Caitlin lives in Portland, madly in love with her boyfriend and life in the big city. We love spending time with each other (duh!) our family, friends in our cities, talking to each other on the phone while we shop (and work, and drive, and eat,and...anytime!), and being there for one another 100%. Come hang out with us!!

Head on over to their blog and check them out!

1 comments:

Messy said...

Thank you for your kind words. I am so lost, hopeless, sad. My life feels like its falling apart. I'm so scared. I know it will be ok. It's just a tough pill to swallow right now.
Thanks again for your support and sweet words, means alot to me :)
Cheers,
Messy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...