Friday, February 3, 2012

See You Monday!

Despite my best efforts, I did not get my Valentine's craft done this week.  But rest assured, it will be featured on Monday's post (if not over the weekend!)

Tonight J and I are hitting up The Tile Shop to look for some backsplash options and tomorrow morning we're swinging through a lighting store to check out some pendant light options.  Then tomorrow night, we are meeting up with J's dad for dinner who is in town for some Navy work.

Before I know it the weekend will be over, but I'm doing my darndest to make sure come Sunday night, I'll be relaxing with J watching the Super Bowl and enjoying a home cooked meal...something we haven't had in over a week.

Happy Friday to you all and go Giants!

2 comments:

luvvleighb said...

Love the new look! Amazing! Cute! And perfectly you!
Luvv, Leigh B

Melissa said...

Thank you! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...