Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Rewind

After a major lack of posting last week, which was a refreshing break, I thought I'd start off the week with a Sunday night post. 


This weekend J and I got down and dirty in the kitchen tearing out the counters and old backsplash (more on that tomorrow) and I attended a bridal shower; sans camera because J needed it for the demo and iPhone was not focusing correctly.  But below are 4 snapshots that sum up the weekend's happenings:

1.  I have this magnet on the fridge and I'm looking at it more and more lately.

2.  Jo-Ann's had a huge sale on their sewing accessories last week so Saturday night J and I hit the stores and I walked away with a whole lotta goodies for a little cash.  Thank you coupons, sale, and gift cards!

3.  We have a pattern of getting snow, the temp raises to 50 and it melts followed by rain.  This was our second snow of the winter Thursday, followed by an ice storm Friday night making everything nice and slick.  And right this second it's raining again.

4.  Fantastic brunch at a new restaurant downtown.  Potato latkes with smoked salmon and sour cream with chives + great conversation with a dear friend = perfect Sunday afternoon!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I am back tomorrow with uh-nother kitchen post.  Complete with words like "demo-sticks."

And tonight I am linking up with Jenni over at Story of My Life.  I aspire to be as awesome at documenting my life via Instagram as she is.  Check her out!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...