Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday Wish List

Holy moly it's December 21st.  It has been raining for what feels like days here and no sign of snow.  Quite the contrary, actually, they are predicting a high today of 55 and thank. goodness. the sun has chosen to shine.  


Aside from one trip to Target to get some last minute gift bags and travel sized toiletries for our road trip this weekend, J and I have completed our shopping.  But that's not to say I still can't come up with things for the Wish List that I come across in my online adventures.  Whether Pinteresting (or "Pinkeresting," as J likes to call it for some unbeknownst reason) or hitting Amazon for that last minute gift shipped via Amazon Prime (out for delivery as we speak!) I've got four more goodies to share:


1.  I've been obsessed with finding the perfect case for my iPhone--even though I've had the phone since early March when it became available on the Verizon network.  Love this Otterbox case.  It's the right combination of cute and durable.

2. Tory Burch Flats.  Need I say more?

3.  I love musicals and I love Christmas.  A must own for the holiday season.

4.  Looking forward to 2012: I need to re-establish my paper planner routine.  I felt so much more on top of everything when it was written down.  With an accompanying calendar reminder on the computer, of course.

Are you done with your holiday shopping?  Any last minute Target-goers out there?  True story: my dad (a repeat Christmas Eve shopping offender) once took my sister and I to KMart to buy mom 5 pairs (!!!) of sweatpants with matching sweatpants.  Regardless of what size she actually wore, she was getting the XXL because that's all they had left.  Thankfully my shopping prowess was not inherited from his side. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...